Sunday, February 2, 2014

This I believe...

1. I believe I'm a good writer
2. I believe I'm a little crazy
3. I believe I'm a wonderful mom
4. I believe I have the best family ever
5. I believe I make super cute kids
6 .I believe I have anger issues
7. I believe I was meant to succeed
8. I believe I will be wealthy one day
9. I believe I'm unlucky
10. I believe men are stupid
11. I believe I need a new car
12. I believe I drink too much wine
13. I believe I watch too many documentaries
14. I believe I have a knack for interior decorating
15. I believe my man is a gift from God
16. I believe I will graduate with good grades
17. I believe losing my job was a blessing
18. I believe it's hard to think about what I believe with psycho children harassing me
19. I believe my children are psycho
20. I believe I suck at algebra
21. I believe my man has worthless parents
22. I believe our president is a moron
23. I believe that wrestling is real
24. I believe that I have a full plate
25. I believe that I'm running out of things to say
26. I believe I'm good to my fella
27. I believe my guy's best friend is creepy
28. I believe dinosaurs are awesome
29. I believe that coffee is the nectar of the gods
30. I believe I need a new wardrobe
31. I believe I'm right where I'm supposed to be
32. I believe my time is almost up
33. I believe this is the longest 10 minutes of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment