Sunday, February 23, 2014

Respect

If there was one phrase I would say I live my life by, it would be "treat others the way you want to be treated". Though it's not always an easy task, life hands you a lot more lemons when you act the way God intended for us to act. This includes treating people with respect. All people. Admittedly, I do not always succeed to doing so, but it is important to keep trying to keep up this lifestyle. In my opinion, Karma is a very real concept. I have had terrible luck my entire life, but when I'm not as kind and caring as I could be I always wind up regretting it, whether that's because it remains on my conscience or because it seems afterward I have a raincloud above my head, following me everywhere I go. I find that when I make an effort to treat everyone the way that I, myself, want to be treated life is more simple in the best possible way. The world has a way of biting you (or at least me) in the ass when you fail to follow through with this concept. In closing, let me just remind you that it is vastly important to treat everyone with respect, regardless of how you truly feel about them or how they treat you. God, in my opinion, takes this into account at some point or another and that's the last person you want to piss off!

No comments:

Post a Comment