Friday, February 14, 2014

Blogging

I have a tendency to go way too far into detail when explaining things to my boyfriend about school and such. Today, I was explaining the whole idea of the blog my Composition professor has assigned us to post in each day and all of a sudden I realized that this exercise is already working. I have been getting faster and faster at composing my blogs and, as I read through them this afternoon, I realized how much more together they're beginning to sound. I think my professor may just be one of the most effective teachers I've ever had. I feel like I've learned so much in such a short amount of time and I've gained a good deal of confidence in my writing as well. Plus I'm learning how to compose a blog efficiently and I'm honestly considering taking this up as a hobby. Thanks, Ms.A!!

No comments:

Post a Comment