Tuesday, February 18, 2014

SLANDER!!

What would you do if you woke one morning only to find that everything you always thought you knew was a lie? Where do you turn when you've suddenly discovered that your entire life has been fake? We're all so sure that everything is as it seems, but any day at any given moment the rug could be pulled out from under us. I think that right now more than ever this is a possibility. People are full of crap and so is the government. None of us know what to believe anymore. If I found out some day that all of my knowledge was false, I would not know where to begin. I would have to figure out a way to do some actual research and find out the truth. I'm pretty sneaky so I'm willing to bet i could get a little bit of information, but after losing a lifetime of information I don't think I'd ever be able to trust anyone or anything ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment