Sunday, February 2, 2014

Freewriting

I've chosen to elaborate on my thought that I'm a wonderful mother. My kids are pretty lucky, and so is their father. I get up every morning, make a wholesome breakfast for them, watch cartoons, dress everyone, run errands, put the baby down for a nap, make lunch, do schoolwork, make dinner, clean the house, give baths, brush teeth and put kids to bed before I have time to think at all. I love my kids.I would do anything for them. I do everything for them. I wonder what would happen to them if I wasn't around. My fiance never really had parents and he turned out pretty well. I don't understand how those people can just not care about their kids. My entire outlook changed the moment I felt the first kick. I just can't figure out why some people are the way they are. I am rambling. My kids are angels and I wonder how much of that I'm responsible for. Hopefully a lot, because I want to know that my kids are good people because of me. I seriously make the cutest kids ever. Seriously, they look like angels. Of course they are totally not angels. They are completely insane. Anyway, I'm a good mom because I do so much for my kids and I would be willing to do so much more. I will do whatever it takes to ensure the safety and happiness of my babies. I work really hard in school so that I can earn a degree and get a job that pays well so that I can provide my kids with a good home and everything that they need. They are my whole life. I have no idea how I ever lived a full life before they came around. Everything I do is all about these two little boys. They already appreciate me. Braxton tells me everyday that he loves me so much and I'm a good mommy. Pretty impressive for a 3 year old. Pretty much everything that kid does is impressive. He is a genius, I honestly believe that. I tell him that he can run for president after he wins the Heismann Trophy. I think my kids are destined for big things. I will see to it that they have a good education and everything they need in order to succed. Times up!

No comments:

Post a Comment