Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Credo

I believe that family is everything. It is the most therapeutic thing in the world. It is my foundation. I believe that family shapes who we are and what our souls represent. With family influence coming from every direction, from my grandparents, parents and siblings to my children and their father, everything I have discovered about myself was and is constantly being shaped by my family. A close loving family weaves warmth and happiness into life every single day and builds upon the soul's worth. Without my incredible family I cannot imagine who I would be. Family requires work. You cannot give up on family, no matter the circumstances, or you will lose a piece of your soul. There is nothing on God's green Earth more important than family; not work or school or friends. Nothing compares.

No comments:

Post a Comment