Wednesday, February 19, 2014

O...M...G

It's been difficult for me to find the time to blog the last couple of days. Between cleaning up vomit, changing clothes, doing laundry and changing trash bags I have been in a little over my head. I don't know what the hell possibly could have caused this since my children and I rarely go anywhere other than the grocery store, but the two of them have been exploding from both ends for the past 48 hours and Mommy is paying for it this evening. I went to the store today to pick up more Pepto Bismol, ginger ale, chicken noodle soup and a couple of cute stuffed animals to brighten a pretty shitty couple days and upon walking through my front door it was as if I walked directly into a wall of the most unpleasant vomit smell ever known to man. To top it all off, Mommy's tummy is beginning to rumble awfully loudly and I'm growing very concerned for my near future as I have a day packed with assignments and even a test tomorrow. Yikes. This is absolutely exhausting. The big boy slept most of the day today and, now that he's feeling better, it's looking like he won't be in bed anytime soon. Ugh, I'm gonna take a bath, chug some Immodium and dream of going to bed. Wish me luck with my busy day tomorrow and pray that I can survive the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment