Sunday, February 16, 2014

GET ME SEXY AGAIN!!!!

I just had to share something this afternoon. I have been on Weight Watchers since January 1st and today was my sixth weekly weigh-in. I have lost 31 pounds in 6 weeks. I cannot believe it. Before I had two c-sections in two years I was a super-hot 120 pound 5'2" party animal. My first pregnancy quite possibly saved my life, as I was headed down a pretty dark path back then and turned my life completely around from the second I read that test. During my first pregnancy I was working at Waffle House. When you work at Waffle House, you eat. You eat whatever you want. And you eat as much of it as you want. That being said I can tell you now that I gained 95 pounds in nine months. Oops. But dammit I was STARVING! After Braxton came, I started on HCG. I was able to lose 30 pounds in 15 days and I was able to gain it all back in a month. Frustrated, I tried my best to eat healthy and workout in order to lose my baby weight the healthy way. 1500 calories a day, pilates, walks, aerobics, and a gallon of water a day. 6 months and 5 pounds later, I was becoming very discouraged. I decided it was best to wait until Braxton hit one year to start back up. Maybe my body just wasn't ready to drop the weight. In February 2011, I managed to lose another 5 pounds by living a healthier lifestyle. Just as I thought I was starting to look good again, BOOM. Pregnant again. By this point I think we had figured out what causes pregnancy and vowed to be more careful. During the second pregnancy I was out of the restaurant business and away from free food. I only gained 30 pounds this time around, which was great. Now, Oliver is 16 months old and I decided on New Years after losing my depressing job that had been causing me to binge eat 16 hours a day that I needed to do this for myself, my kids and their poor daddy who fell in love with a hot chick and now had a beached whale. Now, a month and a half later, I'm starting to regain my confidence and I'm all pumped to get down to 150 by December 31st. Maybe that way I'll be able to be confident enough to buy a wedding dress that makes me look like a princess. A super hot princess. And we can finally tie the knot after 5 years and 2 kids...hopefully just two kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment