Saturday, March 1, 2014

   There is a very good chance I have had too much wine to be blogging, but I had a busy day today! There was laundry involved, and family and dinners and all sorts of activities and I am worn out. It seems like the older I get, no matter what's going on in my life I get more and more busy throughout the years. I'm only twenty-six and already I feel like I need a long week or two of having no responsibilities whatsoever. I know that my life is blessed and I could not possibly be happier, but having two children under the age of 3, being a full time online student and trying my damnedest to keep my home clean and happy for my husband and myself is absolutely exhausting. In the past I heard women say that being a stay-at-home mom was a hard job and I thought it was a joke. I've been working overtime every week with crazy hours in unappreciated customer service for nearly a decade and I've been a stay-at--home mom for 2 months. I can tell you first hand that what I'm doing right now is far more exhausting (and rewarding, for that matter). I love my life so much right now and I could not be more thankful to all of the factors that led to this being possible. Thank you, circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment